La Mia Vita

randomness.

Monday, April 03, 2006

It feels like today's been a long day...waking up with his arms around me was nice, but now I'm going to bed alone, once again. Nothing's constant. That's the story of my life. I wish I could've spent more time with him, but I don't think that would've made much difference in clearing up the situation. And I didn't want to fight, not when it seems like that's all that happens lately. But I know this won't make it all better, nor will it change anything...fleeting moments...nothing more expected. I guess that's how I feel about a lot of things lately, I don't expect much from anyone anymore. It takes a lot for you to prove yourself to me, nowadays.
Later me, Ash, and her parents went to Whole Foods and the Fine Arts Festival. It was a lot of fun, even with the heat. Ash got some amazing prints from one of her favorite photographers. I got a sketch from this guy who does all these nudes using just pencil. It's a man and woman, and kind of explicit, but all in good taste. I'll have to frame it.
I slept once we got back, and then watched Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. I did laundry, tried to study, got tired and just hung out with Ash for a while. We were looking up all these Death Cab songs, and she said she wanted to dedicate this one for me, because she thought of me when she heard it:
I once knew a girl
In the years of my youth
With eyes like the summer
All beauty and truth
In the morning I fled
Left a note and it read
Someday you will be loved.

I cannot pretend that I felt any regret
Cause each broken heart will eventually mend
As the blood runs red down the needle and thread
Someday you will be loved

You'll be loved you'll be loved
Like you never have known
The memories of me
Will seem more like bad dreams
Just a series of blurs
Like I never occurred
Someday you will be loved

You may feel alone when you're falling asleep
And everytime tears roll down your cheeks
But I know your heart belongs to someone you've yet to meet
Someday you will be loved

You'll be loved you'll be loved
Like you never have known
The memories of me
Will seem more like bad dreams
Just a series of blurs
Like I never occurred
Someday you will be loved

You'll be loved you'll be loved
Like you never have known
The memories of me
Will seem more like bad dreams
Just a series of blurs
Like I never occurred
Someday you will be loved
Someday you will be loved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home